I got tagged. I love getting tagged. It feels like a online hug so I feel compelled to take part in the meme despite the fact that I’m not my family’s goal setter, it is my husband’s job to dream big. I ask the hard questions. “How, when, in what order and Are you crazy?”
So here are my goals and here’s where it started.
1) Publish in a scholarly journal.
2) Write children’s books – one on images of God, one on my own history and the history of this place I call home.
3) Become a teacher librarian.
4) Reduce my environmental footprint and my dissonance with my position as a person of wealth in a world precariously over-stretched.
5) Work on my mom-identity and spend more quality time with my children.
6) Bring joy to my workplace. Watch for my own cynicism.
7) Say positive things about people and mean it.
8) Paint more, sing more, play more.
9) Share more easily of my resources. Need less stuff.
10) Read things that are worth reading and some fluffy stuff just for the joy of it.
Consider yourself tagged if you read this post. Let me know if you perpetuate the meme.